Sunday, August 28, 2005

My Little Sis and my Little Niece


This picture is funny because Jeana looks drunk, which she is not. LOL! We were laughing so hard because the guy driving the buggy was talking non-stop and playing Kenny G... like we were on a romantic ride with four kids. LOL!

I wanted to post this one because Sloane is smiling so sweetly in this picture.

We had the best time in Dallas this past weekend. The hotel was nice, the convention was cool (hard bodies everywhere) and I got to spend some real quality time with my niece.

Sloane reminds me so much of McLaine because of her stature and "stinkerisms" if you will. She definitely has a strong will, but I am one that thinks girls with strong wills are great! "Just channel it" is what my "Dad" says. I will have to post about my "Dad". He is a great man and he and I have become so close in the past few months. I will post soon of him and hopefully he will let me take a picture of him so that you can see how good looking he is!

Isn't Sloane cute?