Friday, December 22, 2006

Angels Aware




That was the name of the Christmas Musical the girls did on Sunday. They did an awesome job! This pic was taken courtesy of Julie in front of one of the wing props. I did not bring a camera as I was too busy with the behind the scenes props and cues. It all turned out WAY cute.
McKenna memorized the ENTIRE musical and was always able to help when a line was missed. McLaine really, really surprised me with her dancing abilites. She was absolutely graceful. She was allowed to be in the musical (kids her age were not supposed to be in it) as I was helping the Director, Katy. Katy and I both had our young girls in the musical because they were at all of the rehersals anyway.
Julia and McLaine did great!
Back to McLaine's dancing. She was on point PERFECT! Absolutely graceful, and perfect. And you know me, she's mine but I still want the show great! We received so many compliments and comments about what a great dancer she was and how impressed people were because she was so young and kept up with all of the older kids.
McKenna beamed througout the entire thing. I did not see it as I was backstage, but again we were given many compliments and I was told how great she looked and did.
What can I say? I am proud.
Thank you, Lord, for my sweet girls.
And my little boy. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

A Hopeful Hollar Knits said...

They are sooo sweet.

Can you call me tomorrow? I tried to call you the Sat. before the show but I couldn't get through. I didn't think of leaving a comment. Sorry.

Jenn said...

no prob. will call tomorrow. :o)