He has never been. He wants to see REAL mountains and pine trees. He just loves pine trees. Okay, anyone? Anyone? Where should we go? I need recommendations. I can google for hours and still not be able to decide. It ALL looks great. I need stories, recommendations, HELP! :o)
After everything he has been through, I really want to do this for him. So, please, please, please... send us your ideas. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
we just went to Crested Butte, Colorado during Spring Break and it was really beautiful. the folks there said it is really nice during the "off-season" also with lots of wildflowers and cool weather at night. the little town of CB is really cute and quaint. so now you have my 2 cents! check out their website www.skicb.com
love you guys and hope ira's feeling good this week!
We went to Red River one year and really enjoyed it. All of our friends from your area stop by our house overnight on the way. We are about half way. Your family is welcome. Let us know.
We used to go to Colorado every summer when I was growing up. My favorite places were Breckinridge or Colorado Springs.
Post a Comment