This is my place to let it OUt. Come by, have a seat, hang OUt, take a nap, whatevah. These are random thOUghts, activities and opinions of mine.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
McKenna's Baptism
Congratulations, Honey. We're so proud of you!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
mckenna, what a time of celebration! and what an act of obedience to our KING!!! This is only the beginning of the most precious relationship that you will ever know. we love you and i look forward to dancing in heaven with my sweet mckenna! what a gift! love you
McKenna, That is awesome. Heidi & I are so proud of you showing your love for God by this public act of obendience. I'm actually baptizing some young people this Wed., it is such an important part of us following Jesus. You go girl. :-)
I am a wife to Ira. He is my husband of 16 years. Can you believe the day we met, 27 years ago, I knew that he was "the one"?! Well, it's true. We now have three children and two dogs :o)
6 comments:
mckenna, what a time of celebration! and what an act of obedience to our KING!!! This is only the beginning of the most precious relationship that you will ever know. we love you and i look forward to dancing in heaven with my sweet mckenna! what a gift!
love you
McKenna ... I am so proud of you and thrilled that you made this decision. What a very sweet experience with the Lord!!
I love you!
Stacy
McKenna,
That is awesome. Heidi & I are so proud of you showing your love for God by this public act of obendience. I'm actually baptizing some young people this Wed., it is such an important part of us following Jesus. You go girl. :-)
Jason & Heidi, Luke
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
How wonderful!! I just love those mobile baptismals...God's cleasing knows no bounds, right?
Blessings on your family and Happy Mother's day :)
Lisa
Hi Jennifer,
Just found your blog! I loved seeing the baptism of McKenna!!! Wonderful!
Post a Comment