It has been so long since I have updated my blog that there are actually new things to do on the website that I don't even know about. I have looked at my blog occasionally (i go there to go to my links for the other blogs that are updated and have some of my favorite recipes on) and to see old pictures of my family. Each time I look at my sad, neglected little blog I feel one of two things, embarrassment or anxiety. Embarrassment because I have a really neat little blog. Granted it's not like some of my blog sister's blogs out there but it is mine and it is what it is and there IS some good stuff on there! I also feel anxiety because it IS so neglected and I SHOULD myself so much that I get that creepy feeling and run away. I am trying to do better about finishing things and the blog is on my list.
So, here goes...
If you have some time and are a praying person... Please, Please, PLEASE look at this wonderful site and pray for these wonderful people that are in Uganda RIGHT NOW!
Much Love to all my old blog peeps. I hope you haven't forgotten about me, given up, maybe, but hopefully never forgotten!
Jenn
:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment