We own a Whirley Pop:

a Popcorn Pumper:

and one of these StirCrazy things:

and one of these:

When I was a kid we had one of these and used it in the fireplace:

It usually burned, but was loads of fun, and singed our eyebrows...
I have always liked popcorn. I got my popcorn thing from my mom. She would make popcorn at night while we watched t.v. and served it with Kool-Aid.
Either Grape or Black Cherry - Her personal favorite.

My favorite kind of popcorn is movie popcorn, because it's so healthy and good for you :o)

This is the kind we have at the school that I always volunteer out of the goodness of my sweet heart to pop for everyone else and not my own personal consumption:

I want one of these, too.

We have one of these:

And we love it. It's so fun. I do love snocones, too. I really must do a snocone post, too.
I used to think that popcorn should always be savory until I tried this recipe.








2 comments:
Cute post about popcorn!
thanks!
Post a Comment