Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just A Little Shoving

Last night while I was at my class, McKenna babysat my friend's daughter as well as her own brother and sister. I left strict instructions, made the serious faces, warned of the consequences, the whole enchilada.

When we got back home and my friend and I walked through the door the living room was picked up (one of the tasks) and I breathed a sigh of *whew*. We then came in and called for Julia. She came out of the back hallway, smiling! Another *whew* :o)

Where's McLaine? I asked her. "Oh, she's in her room picking up" Julia replied with a smile. Was I in the right house??? I walked my friend, Katy, and her daughter to the door. Thanked her for the ride to class, hugged Julia and told her she was welcome anytime. Shut the door, locked it, turned around... I.J. was standing there. He sweetly gave me a nice hug and asked if I had a good time. Okay... what in the heck???

McKenna comes in the room, I asked her how it went. "Fine" she replied.

McLaine comes into the room and that's when I hear from I.J. "she pushed me" and McKenna quips, "I've got a video of it on my cellphone" McLaine looks up at me and says... and THIS was my favorite, "It was just a little shoving"...

Oh, hi! THERE y'all are.

No comments: