Friday, April 15, 2005

Electric Football

Hi, I know it's been a while. My husband has had problems with his illness. I know I haven't mentioned it yet on my blog, but when I'm ready to talk about it I will. He did, however, receive his shoulder replacement, YEA! I think! LOL!

Okay back to the subject... Electric Football. I did a search to see how many Electric Football enthusiasts are out there, how come I'm the only one????? Where are ya'll??? Come on, don't let us down! Dig out your boards, call your moms and ask her if it's still in your old closet or in the shed or garage or attic even. Get it out, dust it off, PLUG IT IN!!! Down, set, HUT!

5 comments:

Sher 'n Pete said...

I wish your husband a get well soon!

Sher 'n Pete said...

Hi there Jennifer..


I hope that all is well with you and your husband.. I haven't read =
anything recent on your blog... you must be busy. I downloaded Hello at =
www.hello.com... it's an easy tool that allows you to post pictures on =
your blog. You should try it!! How's Texas these days? I used to live in =
Austin and always drive up the the Fort Worth/Dallas area... my best =
friend grew up there. I miss Texas a lot!!~!~

Hope to hear from you soon!

SubBlogger said...

Hi Jennifer-
Yes, my little brother had an electric football board that jittered and vibrated like crazy. The little players were out of control. It was our passion for about half a week! Here's a little prayer for your ailing spouse. Will there be an encore in VBS?
M. C.

Danny Sims said...

We liked electric football best until we found Mattel's Foto-Electric Football, which was probably not popular with anyone but the Sims boys... I have an old one I bought off E-Bay I can show you so you and Ira can get hooked too. In fact I got two more and gave them to two of my brothers...

But electric football was cool. I always wanted to try a 100 yard field goal with the little kicker. My brothers hated that and would threaten to beat me up, so I usually did not try to kick until i was inside the 50.

Jenn said...

danny, i have never heard of foto-electric football. i will ask ira. i am sure HE has. he is, as we all know, the expert in this area. you and your son should check out our season opener in august. i'll let you know!