Thursday, June 16, 2005

It's ON!

I cannot believe it, a contest associated with food. There is no way I am going to lose! I am eating my flavors alphabetically and counting the ones that I bought for my kids and tasted as my tastes. Here is the rundown as it stands...

Apricot - It was good, ya'll!

Bahama Mama - Didn't care for it, but I ate it anyway, poor me.

Banana w/Cream - Didn't care for it, forced myself to eat half - gave the rest to Emily.

Big Red - It was good, ate it all. Yummy!

Spiderman - It was IJ's. He let me share with him. I ate at least half - how should I count this Lindsey?

Bug's Life - It was McLaine's. She would only let me have one bite, but that counts too!

Sour Blueberry (I can't remember the name)- McKenna's - I had two bites, it was WAAAAAAAYYY sour!

Sour Cherry - (can't remember this one's name also) This was McKenna's too, it was good and sour. I like sour.

Lion King - McLaine's... One bite, it counts...

Okay, four fursure's and four "tastes" and one undecided call. Oh I'm so winnin' this!
TTTTHHHH TTTHHHA THHHA THAT"S ALL FOLKS!

Black Cherry tomorrow...

aaaaaahhhh I love summer

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i have enjoyed your pictures. lindsey when you have time will you show me how to put them on the blog. i have cute pictures of ij, mclaine and i at "our" first meeting. i downloaded everything and still cannot get the pictures up! HELP!

Jenn said...

black berry was good, black cherry was good, blue hawaiian was good, wedding cake was good, granny smith apple was good, chocolate was eh, okay, candy apple was good, margarita was good... i'm soooooo winnin' this!