I have joined Lindsey's Snow Cone Club. This sounds like a lot of fun. I love doing things with a group. I was made for clubs and groups. Even though I try to get as much attention as I can (I am working on that) I love watching and being involved in groups of people, group efforts, common bonds if you will. I am going to try every flavor in alphabetical order. So tomorrow, Apricot - watch out!!! I am going to have one for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A different flavor that is.
I am up late tonight because our washing machine has broken. While I was away at VBS rehearsal my darling was moving the washing machine around with his poor, poor shoulders. Makes me cry. The washing machine won't spin and the water just sits there and now it has started to leak. The entire laundry room was full of water. When it rains is pours. Ira is not the kind of person to ask for help. Nor is he the kind that would let it wait for me to get home. He would not like me telling you how sad this is for me (sssshhhh don't tell). Not only did my poor baby clean it all up but he moved the machine, tipped it up on it's side and put something underneath it so he could see where it was dripping from. He is very much the handyman. He cannot do all of the things he would like to do, but he does them anyway. Now he is suffering. My baby is hurting. But he liked being so handy and telling me where the water was leaking from. He had a lot to tell me when we got home tonight. He was proud of himself and I am proud of him, too.
Our dryer went out last weekend. I am soooooooo behind in laundry. It is in the garage in sorted piles right outside the door. Two days after our dryer went out we got another bill from the hospital. Can you believe it? The surgery was in April and we got a NEW BILL, IN JUNE!!
Oy vay!!! I need a snow cone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Ira is a good man.
I have good shoulders but no way I'm tipping the machine on its side. Plus, I'm not a handy man.
Enjoy the Snow Cone Diet. I onced went on a twinkie diet. The same flavor made it too boring. But I thought, "Hey... I love Twinkies... They weigh what, practicazlly nothing, they're like air... So if I eat them, and only them, I'll have to lose weight. Plus there was a day old store near us (we were dumb college students) where we could buy 8 for a dollar.
The diet was not effective.
mmmmm twinkies...
Post a Comment