Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sorry

I should not have posted that poor, poor, pitiful me post. It was pathetic. It was a low point for me and I blasted away and I am sorry. It was not meant for anyone to feel bad and or feel judged. I apologize if that is how it was taken. I really, really, thought no one would read it and that would be that. It felt good to get it off my chest.

Are things better? Not really. I have decided to change my attitude. We are still dealing with it, trying not to let it get us too down. Ira did have two whole, glorious days of no fever. It was heaven. He was awake during the day, we actually had a real conversation. He stayed awake almost the whole night the first day because he was so glad to be awake. He says he feels comatose most of the time.

Please pray for us. Thank you for your thoughts.

2 comments:

Wezie said...

On a lighter note....McKenna's Halloween costume was priceless!

Jenn said...

thanks! she worked hard on it, to get it juuuuuust right. so cute. :^)