This is a FANTASTIC piece about the EFL. Please watch it. It's GREAT!
http://www.miggle.com/media/efl.asx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my place to let it OUt. Come by, have a seat, hang OUt, take a nap, whatevah. These are random thOUghts, activities and opinions of mine.
4 comments:
OK, this is requiring too much work...your link will not take me directly to where you want me to go...what is EFL anyway...I was just being polite by trying to watch it- the least you could do is make is user-friendly!!!!Sheeeez!
Anyway!!! I'm back...today, at least. Hope you are doing well.
I attended a staff-development on Asperger's Syndrome today. Your kids may be too young for the diagnosis, but by the time they get to elementary it's pretty pronounced. I have 2 that I work with....I love them.
OK...I totally #$%&*#@@##$%% up!!! I was catching up on on all of my blogs and I have 3 Jennifers!!!!
I thought this was the Jennifer who is the Saturn Road misister who also works with autistic kids......After looking a little further, I realized it was YOU...My fantastic neighbor that I have ignored for too long......
Sorry.....Miss you! I noticed a fabulous grill out front tonight. What was for dinner?
OXOXOXOXOXOX
I'm a little behind on my reading and posting so go down to your brocolli post and see my comments. Yes you are a dork. That's why I love you.
Ok, I watched it.....I especiialy liked the marching band and cheerleaders.....
Post a Comment