Friday, March 10, 2006

I GOTTA JOB!

It's in a doctor's office and he is so nice. I am working with a friend and we are having fun (while we ARE working) and just giggling and laughing and smiling at patients and just having a good ol' time. I have to say, driving to work in rush hour traffic does suck. I am so spoiled at driving to work while rush hour traffic was heading in the other direction because of working nights. I am now in it and I don't like it. My office is on the corner of traffic-light-eternally-not-working and torn-up-road-in-all-four-directions. I'm sure you know the corner. I wait longer at the corner to turn into my parking garage than it takes me to get to the corner from my house. Go figure.

6 comments:

Wezie said...

Good Luck Guuurrrllll...!!! Hey, do have the yellow dress from the Parables handy? I'm doing a project at school about my work on VBS costumes and I thought about taking a few for display....your's was one of the best....

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!!

Chef Preston said...

Congrats!! Can you loan me some money? Have a blessed day. Check out my new blog sight: http://chefprestonmorgan.blogspot.com/

Preston

Wezie said...

Ok, where's my recipe and can you let me use the dress for my presentation on Monday? I know you got a new job and stuff, but HELLO???? (was that "smacky" enough?)

Wezie said...

Got your message - we were gone all weekend...No problem with the dress. I ended up doing a slide presentation with all of the pictures from Parables and Moses - your dress was one of the hightlights!

ftwskies said...

Congrats!

Had a great time with Ira and y'all at the canyon. Oh, and while I'm here... TAG! You're it!

--Jim <><