I found this on another blog I visited or "lurked" upon. Is it really lurking? Isn't that what everyone does, look at blogs? hmmmm...~anyway, thought this was cute. Kind of a "tagged" thing that goes around, only chick style. So here goes.
1. If you make iced tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is?
I have always used Lipton to make iced tea. I have never even purchased Luzianne. I don't know if I like it or not. I guess I ought to get some and see!
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular?
AngelSoft - I like it because of the cute baby on the package and because it is cheap. And, yes, it IS soft. I guess the roll size is regular. I don't know.
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style?
We use Dial Antibacterial bar style. We started using this when Ira's hip doctor recommended it before his first hip replacement. We used it since except for a short time a year and a half ago. We were a lot poorer and I started buying the Suave antibacterial brand. Now, I am not saying that it directly correlated but, after Ira's shoulder replacement he got a terrible, terrible infection from a sore on his arm. It was the same arm as his shoulder replacement. This was very dangerous and a huge risk because if the infection traveled into his joint... Well, let's just say it could have been very bad. I started buying the Dial antibacterial again, it was something I did when I felt like there wasn't anything I could do. Know what I mean?
4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?
My favorite cereal of all time is Count Chocula. I do not buy it as I would be even fatter. :o)
I eat oatmeal. There is a new sugar free version of the Maple and Brown Sugar Wal-Mart brand that we like.
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets?
Neither, it's powder. I can hear my mother shuddering right now~ I buy Electrosol (sp) for the dishwasher. My mom is a name brand kitchen stuff kind of gal. For the sink I use AJAX antibacterial. Usually the orange. However, I do like the grapefruit smelling one but it is not antibacterial. It is really, really rough on the hands though.
7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use?
Gain. It smells THE BEST!!! I get compliments! Just like in the commercials. I do splurge and buy this namebrand. I have not found ANYTHING better in my opinion. I have tried them all!
8. Do you like chocolate? When you buy yourself chocolate, what do you buy?
Ummm, yeah. Duh! Hershey's yummm
9. Do you make your own spaghetti sauce or buy it? If you buy, what brand?
I do both. When I am trying to impress someone I make my recipe that I got from a friend's sweet Italian Grandmother when I was 13! When I am in a hurry I buy and use Ragu. But I always add something to it, to make it mine. :o)
10. Popcorn - microwave, stove-top or air-popped?
ALL of the above. Depends on the mood.
If you want to join in, leave me a comment so I can visit your blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
1. Luzianne, Decaf
2. Cottonelle, large rolls bought in bulk. Hey, we use a lot of toilet paper!
3. The kind I got for 7 cents a bar when Albertson's went out of business! I got 47 bars!! WOOHOO!! (It's generic, antibacterial bar soap that says, "compare to Dial")
4. When I'm feeling generous, I let the kids each pick out one box of cereal.
5. I buy the cheapest dish detergent, usually powder.
6. Huh?! Where's #6?
7. GO GAIN!! Jennifer, were we separated at birth?!?!
8. I like chocolate, but I usually beg some off of the kids whenever they score some. I rarely buy it.
9. I make my own spaghetti sauce unless I get it for 2 cents a can during the last hour of the Albertson's closing sale!!! That's right people, 2 CENTS!!! Naturally, I took every can on the shelf!
10. Stove top, we have a "Whirly Pop". (Garage sale find... what, like I would pay full price?!)
wow! yellow star to connie on her speediness!
i crack myself up, whenever i do a tag i always miss a number! i guess i am the "funny, forgetful, friend" LOL!
woooooooaaaahhh! i just actually read your comment, connie. 7 cents a bar??? 2 cents a can????!!!! YOWZAAAA! that's a great buy!
gain IS the best, isn't it? :o)
we have a whirly-pop, too. it's great!
Post a Comment