Okay, here goes...
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1.Switchboard Operator at JC Penny's in Utah (it was fun!)
2.Secretary/Office Manager for an Orthopedic Surgeon
3.Unit Secretary Cook Children's Hospital
4.Concession Stand at West Side Lions (my first job and my favorite)
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1.Rudy
2.Emma
3.Sense and Sensibility
4.The Matrix
Four places you have lived:
1.Abilene
2.Fort Worth
3.Provo, Utah
4.Fort Worth
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1.Andy Griffith ROCKS!
2.James and Betty Robison (I love them!)
3.Everybody Loves Raymond (Ira, the kids and I laugh and laugh)
4.Food Network - too many chef favorites to name
Four places you have been on vacation:
1.Grand Canyon AWESOME!!!
2.Phoenix, Arizona
3.Disneyland
4.Destin, Florida AWESOME!!!!
5.Palo Duro Canyon AWESOME!!!!
Four websites you visit often:
1. www.Realtor.com
2. www.npgmusicclub.com
3. www.ebay.com
4. www.atkins.com
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Tex-Mex
3. Steak
4. Chinese (NOT buffet!!!)
Four places you would rather be right now:
1. This one is hard.
2. I am one of those people
3. That likes to go places & see things.
4. I'll answer by saying, anywhere with my family. :)
Four people who are tagged to do this:
1. I
2. Didn't
3. Tag
4. Anyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Somehow I don't see you as a switchboard operator. Rudy-great movie! I need to get that one on DVD.
mushl,
this is great! i wish you had your blog when ya'll were livin' all nocturnal.
Post a Comment