
I do not understand this phenomenon. Not at all. So what am I supposed to do? Bite through a fake bone? Ewwwwwww. Is that barbeque sauce? I am thinking that the barbeque sauce is fake, too. Nothing worse than bad barbeque sauce. I'm sure they give you, like, two pickles for the whole thing, too.
Did you know that when the McDonald's in Pakistan served the McRib the Pakistani's attacked the restaurant? They totally knocked the Ronald McDonald statue on his McButt!
It's just too gross for me. I'll admit I have not even tried one. I just cannot bring myself to it.








3 comments:
That looks disgusting. Even the bread looks old and stale.
I read the post below and think it's awesome you take your kids when you vote. My parents did the same so by the time I came of voting age, to not vote was not even a considered option.
McRib sandwiches are just one small component of the nutritious diet by which I have retained my girlish figure lo these many years.
Mmmm.... mechanically-seperated porcine offal on a bun. Delish!
-- Jim <><
lol! you cracked me up!
Post a Comment