Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Worship Song

I REPENT
Lord, if there be any wicked way in me
Lord, if there be any pride
Lord, if there be any false security
in the things You hold worthless in life
Lord, if there be any anger
Lord if there be any fear
Lord, if there be any skin on my conscience
and
Lord, if my judgment is seared
Lord, if I foster rebellion
Lord, if I hold unforgiveness
Lord, if I've carelessly let go of promises
to carry my heart through the years
I repent
open the eyes of my heart
I repent
for this silence between us must end, my God
You are perfect in wisdom and mercy
the Lamb who was slain for my sin
and your judgment is full of compassion
Your goodness moves me to repent....
I repent
open the eyes of my heart
I repent
for this silence between us must end, my God
Another Barry and Michelle Song.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey Jennifer, I hardly even said "hello" to you the other night at the FABULOUS ARK School program. I think I was rude to you...hope not! It was great to see you and I simply cannot believe how big baby IJ is. WOW! He's a little man now! Glad Ira is doing so much better. I ran into him one day at ARK School drop off or pick up and he told me he was feeling so much better. I don't know how you do it - I guess you just do it because you have no other choice - but having someone you love in so much pain is an awful thing.

Anyway, it was good to see you and your cute family!

Jenn said...

you were not rude! ira is doing so much better, we are so happy! it's the first november in five, yes, FIVE years he has not been sick! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Sims said...

Great song. Thanks.