I am so inspired right now, I can't even tell you... I attended an awesome worship experience and have been on a worship HIGH ever since. If you live in my proximity and see my suburban driving a little over the lines of the road in front of you... It is not because I am enibreated, oh heaven's no. I am probably trying to keep it together while I am shouting/singing worship in the car.
The great thing is my kids are diggin' it, too. I have little worshipers that are among me during the week, but are "too embarassed" to let it loose during church. In the car, whole other story, y'all. Why, just last night I saw I.J.'s little vein a-stickin' outta his neck as he was singing, sittin' all the way back there on the third row of our truck. McLaine's hands were up, as was ONE of mine. Her friend and pal Rowan was deep in it, too. Hands up, singing every word. I quickly slammed the power button off of the stereo only to hear them screaming the words. And then a quick resounding, "HEY!!!!" I quickly turned it back on of course, I just wanted to hear them. So cute!!! McKenna and I were in the front seat singing, her hands up. We were enjoying our current fave worship song "Beautiful One". It IS a great song, isn't it? Well, we just LOVE it. Our second fave right now is "Hallelujah Jesus" by Monk and Neagle. When I hear that song I can't help but cry. I cannot play it in the car anymore. It is not a safe situation for me, the ones in the car and the cars around me, LOL! So we have it usually on repeat in the house. I know all the words to the entire CD, yep, I do. AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS HOUSE THAT DOES.
And don't even GET me started on Kari Jobe, Third Day, Delirious? or the Patty's (Barry and Michelle Patterson).
I have wanted to blog about the awesome worship experience recently enjoyed very much but decided purposefully not to post about it and just "swim" in it, if you will... for a little while longer.
So, don't call the cops on us because we are a-worshippin' in the car... okay? Okay!
And, here's the promise. I will post about it soon, and with pictures! Until then, get ready for it and put in some of your favorites in the car and worship the LORD our GOD in the car with me "a little more longer" as I.J. would say.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment