I was tagged by Connie !!!
It's Middle Name Meme
Here are the Rules:
Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of you middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.
My middle name is Lee. Yep, that's it. Lee. My maiden name is a crazy-long name so I was always grateful for the short "Lee" thing in the middle of Jennifer and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!! It was a mouthful for a little kid, believe me.
Okay, I will do my best, Connie:
L - Loud. I was going to choose "laugh" or "laugher" kinda like Connie, but I think "loud" is more suitable and honest. Though I do LOVE a good laugh and do laugh a lot!!! I moreso admit being a loud person. I can come off kind of hard because of my loudness. But! My mom is close to deaf and wears hearing aids now, but as a kid????.... We just got used to speaking loudly and having the t.v. loud and the radio in the car. It's alot easier being loud than repeating yourself all of the time.
I am sure I have damaged my ears through the years (no pun intended). I am still loud. My husband will sometimes tell me to get quieter when just simply telling a story. It used to hurt my feelings but I had no idea how loud I was. I do, yell, simply when telling a story. He comes home sometimes and turns down the t.v. and or stereo or computer. I don't even notice.
E- Easily Excited/Excitable - I am not only loud but can easily be excitedly loud. What a great and fun combination.... for a party. Daily life can be a challenge. I have been known to unintentionally scare people with my excitability and loudness. I get very excited about little things but this goes well with my last description of myself...
E- Encourager - Ira calls me his cheerleader. I admit I never thought of myself as an encourager because of all of the negativity that used to come out of my mouth. But the Lord is good and I am new in Him. I have been told A LOT lately about how my encouragement or encouraging words this, or that. I really didn't believe it. I thought people were just trying to be nice to me. But I have honestly and finally noticed it and love it. I am amazed at how good He is to me. After coming out of such negativity and wrong I, of all people, can be positive and encouraging. I am surprised, myself. But I humbly admit it is true.
Okay, that's it...
I am tagging
Wezie
Courtney
and
Beverly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Okay, I simply HAVE to meet you in real life!! It would be an instant party!
Jen, thanks so much for your comment and for tagging! I could just copy your three qualities cause I am the same:
LOUD, DEFINITELY,
EXCITABLE, JUST ASK MY FAMILY AND THEY WOULD SAY, OH MY GOODNESS YES
AND THEN encourager----people have started saying that about me in blogging for the first time really, it's a new place for me...
I am sick right now and need to do a Monday post for a reading we do and then I have to work full-time this week with being sick, yuk, and so I'll get to the meme as soon as I can and thanks so much for including me.
Post a Comment