Sunday, February 03, 2008

And The Award Goes To...

Since receiving my wonderful, fierce and fabulOUs Excellent Blog Award, I have been very busy narrowing down MY list of recipients. I was so honored to have received this award from Connie and I wanted to do the same wonderful thing for someone else. Narrowing down to 10 was hard!
But here's my list, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :o)

These are in no particular order, they are all blogs I read and enjoy very, very much.











Well, that's it. Whew! That was waaaaay hard to narrow down. I actually thOUght it would be easy to list, you know, TEN blogs I like, but gaaaaawwwly! It was harder than I thOUght it would be. So, even MORE humble thanks to you, Connie.

And then... when I went back to Connie's original post about the award I saw that I could award it to as many as I like but AT LEAST 10. So, here's two more that I read often and like a great deal :o)

Wezie

COUrtney

Here are the rules for passing it on…By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10.
Congratulations Y'all!!!
Okay, th-th-th-th-that's all FOLKS!

6 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Dear Ira's wife...
if you're a boomer sooner,
you're all right!
I am so humbled
so honored that you would pass on
that to me.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart and please visit anytime...loved having you stop by. And I have to ask if you know my beautiful daughter Blair who graduated from OU?

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

awww...THANK YOU Jenn! You made my day!

I'll have to really think hard about choosing 10!

May blessings to YOU!

Jenni said...

wow. thank you so much!!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

aww thanks :) makes me smile

Wezie said...

If you noticed on my blog, my avatar is attending an award show, so at least I am appropriately dressed to accept this prestigious award. I want to thank everyone who ever visited my blog, my mom and of course God...oops! I hear the music, I better wrap this speech up! Luv Ya! God Bless!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I'm so honored to have made the list, Jenn! Thank you!

I'll get mine passed along soon..:)

Much love,

Lisa