Sunday, July 24, 2005

Typical, Typical, Typical

Just when I figured out how to post pictures, I lose the digital camera. I think it got left behind at NRH2O. I am sick about it. Not the camera, because you can get a pretty good digital camera now for not so much money. But the memory card........ aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!
Those things are expensive! I just bought a new one, too. Makes me sick.

I hate losing things. I never used to lose the things I lose now. I have purchased sunglasses out the wazoooo! I have lost a cell phone! For four days! Thought it was in the car, my hands were full, went back to get it the next morning. No phone! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggh!

I never lost stuff like this when I was younger. Is this age, kids?

4 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

Could be age, could be just forgetfulness. My daughter loses her keys all the time. There is no telling where she will lay them down.

Keith Hollar said...

Oh, man! I've been waiting to see some pics on your blog.

Michele has lost many a pair of sunglasses in our married life. She has become more organized now though so it doesn't happen as often. Although she did just loose another pair recently . . .

I, of course, never loose anything.

Emily said...

Oh no, I lose things daily and always have. When I was younger I would take off one shoe, walk around for a while with the other still on, and then take it off somewhere else. Result? NEVER able to have a matching pair of shoes easily. I didn't grow out of that until 5th grade. And now you can ask my roommates, I lose my keys a couple of times each day. I'm a mess.

Wezie said...

It's age....