Tuesday, July 19, 2005

UH-OH

I am in a tizzy this morning! We got a doorbell ring at 10:00 this morning. This always makes me jump. Nobody ever comes here, nobody ever calls. It was the post man. The care package that I mailed AT the post office for McKenna came back to us with insufficient postage! They weighed it there! I paid almost $5! I wonder if this is a Whitney side thing. I have tried to get hold of SOMEBODY at church. Voice mail! Left message, it's 1:00 still nothing. I left message at the camp, nothing. I paged the pager for the camp, nothing.

I just paged it again.

If anyone out there is reading this (doubt it) I'm wondering if anyone is going out to the camp for some reason today, maybe I could send it along with you? It is not just cookies and letters. There is actually something in there that McKenna really needs. I think I might have to drive out there myself. I hope that's okay. Oh well....

No comments: