When I upload pics onto our computer, I name them. I do this in order to find them when I need them. For example, all of our Sedona pics start with the word "Sedona" (duh) and then I describe the pic briefly. That way they are clumped together and I can email or print them if I need to and not miss a pic because they are dated. I am sure I am not the only one in the world that does this. I can't always remember when I did something but I remember the things I did. Sadly, it comes with age.
Anyway, I was looking through our pictures and was going to post the pics from the wreck on the way back from Arizona (this is where I would put the link to that post on my blog, but I don't know how to do that LOL) when I found this pic named "IJ's uvula". It was all by itself. I clicked "preview" and laughed out loud! He is so funny. I love that boy.
Notice the ARK school t-shirt. :o)








No comments:
Post a Comment