HE IS
He is healing every corner
of your darkest memory
He is building up a fortress
to protect you in time of need
He is holding every promise
from the Father's precious heart
He is never swift to anger
and you cannot be torn apart
He is weeping for the damage
that's been done you by the foe
He is ointment and He is bandage
to the wounded broken soul
He is ever your defender
He is watchful of your steps
He is never slow to mercy
He will never forget
He is singing to your woundings
He is chasing night away
He is warring your undoing
He is guarding you with grace
He is faithful in the anger
He is constant, and He is here
He will never leave you stranded
He is closer than the fear
He is never leaving
This song is again, by Barry and Michelle Patterson. I love, love, love this one, too! I wish I knew how to post a snippit of it for you to listen to. You would love it as well. It is just Michelle singing (there is a little harmony in the background but I don't know if that is Barry or not) and Michelle's guitar. Simple, sweet, to the point, real. Beautiful. :o)








No comments:
Post a Comment