WARNING!!!
The following video is VERY difficult to watch, but you MUST! It is an advertisement video demonstrating an infant TRAINED in an essential technique to survive falling in a pool. The infant in the video is a TRAINED infant (about 8 months?) and DOES SURVIVE, but it does SHOW the child actually falling into the water fully clothed and what happens. What it looks like underwater (horribly amazing) how they maneuver themselves to "SWIM/FLIP OVER" to their backs cry out for help and ultimately the precious, joyful, remarkable outcome. Thre is a website to click and go to after the video where you can learn about this technique.
It is VERY POWERFUL to see. It sadly reminds me as well, after working ten years in a pediatric hospital, of all of the poor innocent babies and children I witnessed die or live the rest of their shortened lives as vegetables.
http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I don't know why, but that made me bawl like a baby!
That is so amazing. I love to swim and taught my kids at a very early age. I wish I would have known about this technique.
connie, ummm, maybe because you are, you know.... PREGNANT??!! LOL! sorry, should have warned you a little more, mommy. i did not mean to upset you, i do hope you are alright :o)
Post a Comment