Did you know that people can change the look of your blog for a small fee? I did not. Well, that is until I noticed the beautiful changes made at Myfriendconnie's over at http://www.smockityfrocks.blogspot.com I'm sorry ya'll but I do NOT know how to type over that and it just say "Smockity Frocks". Maybe I should pay someone to tell me that first, huh?
Well, I went over to Rocks In My Dryer and from there went to Everyday Design. I was so impressed and thought that would be SO KEWL! But I kept clickin' around like I do (why do some people call it "spying" or "stalking"? Isn't that just blogging?) Anywho... I found a contest!!! So, here goes, I hope I am doing this right!









2 comments:
I had to make a correction on my Tasty Thursday recipe, just so you know before you make it!
Thanks for linking! If anything's free, I'm all over it!
The way you make a link is to type the word(s) you want highlighted and then click on that word and then the linky button (looks like a chain) on the "compose mode" of your new blog post. Then, a little box will pop up that you can type the url (web address) in. That word will then be clickable, but it will say whatever you want it to. For instance, you can type, "Click here," and have the "here" be the link.
You can send me a payment at your convenience. :0)
Post a Comment