Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well Geeeeeeeeeeeeee-willikers!!!!

I got an award!!!
Over at Michele'sfriendConnie's Place
she was oh so kind enOUgh to pass on and bestow upon little ol' me my very first Blog Award!
~ *AHEM*~
Well, I am so surprised. I was not expecting this. I wOUld like to thank the people over at Connie's Smockity Frocks for bestowing this award upon me. I am honored and blessed by it. It was a lot of fun working on this project and also a lot of hard work went into it. I am so grateful and pleased that it was noticed and appreciated. I would like to thank my six fans, Michele, Henny, Karen B. aka KB, Wezie, Courtney, and last but not least, Mrs. Smockity herself, Connie withOUt whom I wOUld have never learned how to put links on my blog. You guys are great and I love y'all. This is for YOU! Thanks so much! And God Bless You! MUWHAHH!!
OH! And one more thing! I take to heart the responsibility of passing on this award and look forward to the process. I hope and pray that it blesses someone else just as much, if not... more than it did me. LOVE YOU! ~sniff~
Thank YOU! And Good night!

3 comments:

karen b said...

i'm imagining you wearing a fabulous gown while making that speech...

Jenn said...

fabulous girl, yes, fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that I missed the awards! Congrats!!!!!!!!! Your speech mooooved me. ;-)