Wednesday, March 12, 2008



Is it Wednesday? Wow this week is flying by and the year's going by incredibly fast. It's March already and Easter's just around the corner!

Okay, this may be one of the "Duh!" ones, but... it "works for me" and it's Wednesday. So, here goes.

I burn my CD's and make a copy for the house, the car and the kids (if they want it and usually they do). I put the original NICE, NEW and REAL CD back in it's case and put it away on the shelf with the other CD's we own. That way, when I find oh let's see... a CD that says "Mom's Delirious CD" on the floor and it is all scratched up. I don't have to blow a gasket. I have the original still new in it's case and also stored on the computer.

Not that I find MY CD's on the floor all scratched up or anything, oh, no. Mine are always respected and set apart and never touched by little sticky, un-careful hands. But you know, just in case.

This works for me :o)

No comments: