Saturday, March 15, 2008

Odds And Ends

Yessssssssss!!!! Spring Break has officially started. And for extra fun we get an extra day due to the unused "snow day". So that means no school for a week and a DAY! That day means a whole heckuva lot, don't it? ;o)
YesireeEEE!!! It sure does!

If you are someone that sends your taxes to be done and you save your receipts. Please mark on the back of your receipts if they are for a specific thing or not. This goes especially for food! I just went through about 10,000 receipts for someone (helping out a friend that's an accountant) and could hardly believe what they were asking of her (friend).
"Please read my mind about this receipt on fax paper that the ink eventually fades on. I would like it to be applied for business expenses so I pay less, this is your job. My job is to just wad them up and throw them in the bottom of my purse or car. Then I gather them once a year and put them in a box for you to un-wad and try to read. That's why you're paid 90 something dollars for my inch thick return. Right?

My sister's an accountant. My dad is an accountant. I'm not. And that's all I'm gonna say about that...

Webkins is one sure-fire way to keep your kids entertained if you have a migraine.

Webkins is also evil because they all fight over THE computer in the house.

I store all of my markers upside down to get the up most in ink for writing. Ira thinks I'm a little nuts about this. It bothers me when someone borrows my markers and then stores them right side up.
All of the ink has sunk back down to the bottom of the markers ~ sigh...

Printer ink is too expensive. Oh well, I needed to work on my handwriting anyway...

My middle daughter is a naturally gifted dancer. Very graceful and perfect timing. I wish I could put her in dance classes.

I CAN NOT believe Easter is just a matter of days away.

We only need eight more jewels for our Webkins Crown of Wonder.

I need good muffin recipes. So if you have 'em, send 'em...


Th-th-th-that's all folks...

For now, anyways.