My blogging has almost come to a complete STOP. I know. I have been lazy with it. I guess I have come to a wall or something. I am not used to hitting such walls as usually they are hit when exercising. And we all know what I think about that! My bike, my poor bike. It calls my name. It whispers to me on beautiful days like today. I say, "I need a Dr. Pepper."
I am suffering from dehydration, so I am drinking more water. I love water. I do not understand when some people say, "oh I can't stand water" or "I never drink water" or "there's enough water in the food I eat"... whatever!
I like to buy Sonic ice (when I have the money) and bring it home and fill our huge Harris Hospital cup and drink filtered water with Sonic ice. Yum, my favorite.
I want a new refrigerator with a water dispenser. I hope our fridge that's on it's last toe-nail lasts until we get our income tax return. I think I could live without a fridge. We could use a cooler for milk. But we'd have to buy ice like everyday and that could be expensive.
I am so tired. Do I sound tired? I don't even know what I am writing about. I'm going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment