Over at MyfriendConnie's blog she is asking about her recent changes made to her blog looks-wise and is asking for opinions. She had 17 comments by the time I got there! I had no idea people were so opinionated about a blogs' sidebar and color content. Overall most people did not like all of the three-ring-circus advertisements and stuff on the sides. They overwhelmingly also did NOT like the music that plays. This is what I commented on her blog:
"i love flashing lights, sounds, advertisements for anyone who'll pay me to put it on my blog and loud, obnoxious music!
just kidding....
so, you think i should take my music thing off? i had no idea they were disliked so much. i like my music but that doesn't mean that everyone else does, right?"
Which of course made me think, is my music that starts up when entering my domain bothersome? I know that there are a few sites that I go to and then minimize because I do enjoy their playlist. I let it play while I go at my things on the computer. But then there are a couple that I absolutely cannot click off fast enough.
So, what do you think? Should I take down the music thingy? Give me your accepted and wanted honest opinion. I am really not caring one way or another. I can take it or leave it. No problem, at all!
Let me know whatcha think, okay? Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Honestly, I don't like music on a blog, partly because I already have SO much noise to deal with (if you ONLY KNEW!), but also because sometimes I click over not knowing that the last person who used the computer had the volume on full blast and I nearly wet myself from the VERY LOUD NOISE!! (Did I mention I don't like noise?)
However, I like you SO MUCH that I'll keep coming no matter what! :)
I read blogs with the volume turned off. I can't read and listen at the same time. I'm just too easily distracted!!
Henny
Post a Comment