Saturday, March 08, 2008

What's In A Name?

I saw this somewhere and just thought it was fun...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME
(first pet, current car):
Princess Suburban
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME
(fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Chocolate Slipper
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME
(favorite color, favorite animal):
Red Horse
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME
(middle name, city where you were born):
Lee Worth (I left out "Fort" because it sounded better :)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):
Meaje
6. SUPERHERO NAME
(2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Yellow Water (EWWWWW!!!)
7. NASCAR NAME
(the first names of your grandfathers):
John John (I don't know the name of both of my grandfathers so I doubled it)
8. STRIPPER NAME
(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy):
Amarige Hot Tamales
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME
(your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Leverette Lexington
10. SPY NAME
(your favorite season/holiday, flower):
Christmas Lily
11. CARTOON NAME
(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow):
Canteloupe Sweater
12. HIPPIE NAME
(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Grapefruit Willow

2 comments:

karen b said...

i don't know whether to start calling you princess suburban or grapefruit willow -- i like both of them!!

some of mine are chocolate boot (gangsta), barka (star wars), bennie frank (nascar), and bayless barcelona (weather anchor)

Ashley N said...

I really like Grapefruit Willow and Amarige Hot Tamales :)