Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning And Wow! The STUFF!

Ira put the dog, Lex, up on the presents to kinda get him out of the way. He was a lap dog and was gettin' all kinds of jealOUs when there were PRESENTS in the laps of children and not HIM! Oh!
He was fine, though...
Tate pushed that buggy all over the hOUse for the next several days. It was so cute. Jeana got it at Pottery Barn for a steal, literally... come to find OUt.
It WAS a long morning.

My pictures uploaded all crazy. This is actually Christmas Eve. We usually let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve and of cOUrse it is the pajamas so they all look cute and matchy-matchy in the morning.
Stockings on Christmas morning.
Before "The Grand Opening" began...
Cole gave I.J. the ULTIMATE! Star Wars Legos!!!
McKenna got the most awesome book from Jeana and Chad. We had never seen it until then. So cute. She was soooooo excited!
My sister and her husband as well as my mom enabled us to have a very wonderful Christmas. We had no idea that there would be GIFTS! I mean, of cOUrse we knew there wOUld be some gifts, but not GIFTS! It made a long hard year for our family special. Ira and I were both very touched and appreciative.
And yes, for those of you that noticed, that IS my Fifth Grade Choir t-shirt that McKenna is wearing from Wylie Elementary School in good ol' Abilene. If I had only known that my own daughter wOUld be wearing that t-shirt... wow!

1 comment:

Wezie said...

I am so glad you got to go and your mom and sister made it wonderful for you. It has been a hard year for you and you needed a Santa Claus!