Thursday, January 03, 2008

Well, I Did Figure It OUt, But I Am In No Mood...

Well, I have learned how to hyperlink. Thank you Connie. WithOUt yOUr obsessive dedication... it would never have been possible. I am going to do one right now....

nauseous... and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Now back to the hyperlink thing. I am so excited. More than you can know abOUt bein' able to do this. Do you want to know what the whole problem was? What "it" was that I did not get? t Well, I'll tell you. It was the whole highlighting the word that was to hyperlink to something. I did not get that for some reason. Do I know how to highlight a word? Well, yes, yes, I do. Why did I not understand that? I cannot tell you. I am sure I was told, many times. But for some reason did not understand that it was the "word" that was to be highlighted before I pushed the hyperlink clicky thingy.

I am so technologically forward in my wording, aren't I?

Well, I am most happy to report I am now capable and successful.

I believe I have opened up a whole new world for myself now. I feel like I am at Disneyland or something. Oh, the possibilities...

But I am in no mood... I was up way too late last night with a child that was cOUghing so hard in his sleep that it kept sOUnding like he was throwing up. Then I was up listening to this cOUgh... while he slept. I am now so tired. And the game... yes, "the" game. Whatever... I am now nauseous...

How's that for my first time? No fun, no fun at all.

But I am sure I will have more opportunity for hyperlink fun in the future. But now, I am just tired and nauseous...

2 comments:

Smockity Frocks said...

WOOHOO!! Awesome! I just did a hurkey in your honor. Okay, actually I only did it in my mind, but still...

Don't tell me. Let me guess. It was the aqua marine crayon trick wasn't it?

Wezie said...

Where you at? I haven't seen your cars in a few days.