Well, I made a Facebook page. Everyone's talkin' about 'em. You know me... gotta have it... whatever.
Okay, so I like MySpace. I keep hearing, "Oh, don't you love the Facebook? It's soooooo much better."
Well... no.
MySpace was easy for me. I guess once I get more acclimated I will enjoy FaceBook more. I do like it. I'm not hating it. I do like it.
Things I Like About FaceBook:
I fOUnd so many of my friends right off the bat!
People I know had Facebook pages and not MySpace pages, cool :o)
I am in more contact with people on Facebook because of this.
I like the "Wall" thingy, thOUgh I am not real sure about how to use it.
There are a lot of features MySpace does not have.
YOU can send a gift? Is this imaginary? Do you have to buy it? I don't know. I am looking forward to figuring this all out.
Things I don't Like About Facebook:
Not everyone on my MySpace has a Facebook, so I'll have to keep both:o(
MySpace was a much easier "learn" for me. Can't explain it...
It automatically sends out requests to people in my mailbox...
*Apology*
*Public Apology*
If you recently got a request from me to be a Facebook friend and don't want me to be a Facebook friend, just ignore it. I inadvertently clicked the thingy to do everyone. If I happened to have your address, sorry...
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! I AM NOT STALKING YOU!!! LIGHTEN UP! PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE AND MOST PUBLIC APOLOGY.
Thank you.
:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I did get that email. I wasn't bothered, just confused. I have no idea how to "do" facebook. I DID try, then gave up. Sorry - I'm only a genius at linking in Blogger. Kinda like those kids who know the names of every dinosaur that ever existed, but can't remember how to spell the name of their street. Not that I know any 11 yr. old boys like that...noooooooo.
you crack me up!
I refuse to do Facebook. I already spend WAY too much time fiddlin' around on this computer!
Post a Comment