Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OUr Christmas In Phoenix, Part One

On OUr first night in Phoenix, we made a gingerbread hOUse. The kids had so much fun! That's my mom on the right.
The kids really, really got into it. I had no idea it would be such a hit!
The kit that I got from Costco came with little Gingerbread men and women to decorate and each kiddo got one. They had the BEST time personalizing their gingerbread person!
I fOUnd OUt later that Jeana and McKenna were both stealing the gumballs off of the house as fast as the kids were putting them on and stuffing their mouths with them. They were having a contest to see who could shove the most gumballs in their mOUths and not get caught. McKenna won.
The almost finished product. It was practically done. I didn't get a picture of the actual finished project because, well, it collapsed. We did get it back up but at that point we were all taking off what we liked and eating it. It was fun.

No comments: