Thursday, October 11, 2007

And Here's a Little Song That Goes Out To MyfriendConnie

As some of you know, she makes these beautiful aprons and sells them on her blog Smockity Frocks smockityfrocks.blogspot.com. (man, I STILL can't do that right!)
Please go there and check them out. She also makes adorable baby bonnets.
Okay, please sing along to the old and loved Oh, Tannenbaum song or Oh, Christmas Tree song.

*ahem*


Oh, Connie-round (only during pregnancy)
Oh, Connie-round...
How lovely are your aprons.

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
We really love your aprons.

How bright the red,
How great the blue.
Lovely rose, strawberries too!

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
How lovely are your aprons.

2nd verse:

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
How lovely are your aprons.

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
Truly loved, your aprons.

You give us two
To choose between.
But what about a CHRISTMAS scene??? :O)

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
We long for seasonal aprons.

3rd (and last) verse:

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
Please make us Christmas aprons.

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
We'd love some holiday aprons.

How 'bout it Con?
Some red and green.
And lace trimmed 'round a Christmas scene?

Oh, Connie-round,
Oh, Connie-round...
A great idea for aprons.

So, how about it Connie??? :O)

5 comments:

Smockity Frocks said...

I am CRACKING up! That is the sweetest/nerdiest thing I have read in a long time!!! I think we must have been separated at birth, 'cause that song is soooo like something I would come up with!

Smockity Frocks said...

Oh yeah, I don't know about the Christmas aprons. I'm expecting to be kinda busy around the holidays. Like, as in, birthin' my 7th baby busy!

Jenn said...

tee hee hee :o) you're VERY welcome and just so you know... right now in your pregnant state, we DO look like twins! LOL!

Jenn said...

okay, maybe next year??? :O)

A Hopeful Hollar Knits said...

You are GOOD! The wits, the creative geniusness is beyond me! :-)