Saturday, October 27, 2007

For those of you that do not know... my dream is to drive around and live in an RV. Please don't laugh. I have an insatiable desire to see and go everywhere and
anywhere. I think this is the best way to do it. And probably the most economical in the long-run. Would I be happy in an RV with a husband and three children and our dog? I say a HUGE and RESOUNDING YES!!!
I mean, come ON! Look at what they are doing with RV's nowadays. Look at the size of that fridge over there... and a microwave? Look at the regular sized bed and shower, too. Oh, yes, I could in a second. The living room over there, looks like a REAL living room, doesn't it? There's even wooden flooring or looks-like-wooden flooring. We could see all of the states and places in them that I am teaching my kids about.
Hey, you want to learn about
the wildlife in Yellowstone Park? Okay, let's go! Wouldn't that just be the C-c-c-c-ooooolest? I think so. And leather is available
for those of you that like it. Isn't it just beautiful? Oh, the places I'd go. When Ira retired earlier this year, I really tried to talk him into it. He thinks I'm crazy. But I was totally serious. I said, "we could sell the house, buy an RV, a REAL NICE one. Got to Arizona half a year, Texas the other half
and anywhere else you want
in between." I thought it would be FABULOUS! Ummmm, "no" he said. A girl can dream, can't she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be awesome! To have my family and go anywhere at anytime.....ah, that would be wonderful. And the RVs look cool. I didn't know that they had become so fancy.

Bren G's parents go in an RV to churches that need people to help out with different things. It's really a cool idea. They have gotten to see so much & make a difference in peoples lives at the same time.