Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Caramel

We made caramel. We were visiting some other blogs and went to one of my faves http://tammysrecipes.com/Tammy's Recipes. (CRUD, why can't I DO THAT????) Anyway.... ya'll are just gonna have to put up with that, I guess. So, Tammy had this recipe for caramel with cut up apples that looked sensational. Mckenna got all excited. "MOM!" she says as she is standing at the pantry, "tell me what is in the recipe!" I tell her, she goes, "Check! Check! Check! We can make this MOM!" so we did. :o) She wanted to take pictures like Tammy does.
This was our first time cooking and photoing. We were a little nervous and had several pics of each step to choose from. Some were blurry, some too bright, some good.
Doesn't this stuff look FAB-U-LOUS?! Well, it was... :o)
Our mouths were watering! The other kiddos came home from school and the apples were gobbled up. Then we realized we hadn't taken a final pic. She was disappointed. I was happy, because now we can do it all over again, tee hee hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. :) I'm glad you liked the caramel! And yes... taking pictures of each step is trickier than it looks sometimes! :D Especially when you're stirring hot stuff! :)