Okay, this one is going to be weird. But I promise it works and is helpful :o) I will try to make it as decent and clean and nice as possible. Curious...???Okay, here goes...
If you have this:
Instead of using a bowl or even a toilet, use this:
And then of course, this:

Okay, don't laugh. But we have a little one that totally had a reaction with a recent shot that was necessary for our family. She got sick and then sicker. She's fine now. But (and here's the helpful part) when IT'S coming out quicker than you can keep up with i.e. frequency and urgency... forget about using a bowl (because then what?) or running to a toilet(because we couldn't even get that far-and we were close!).
I keep those Wal-Mart bags and use them for various things as I'm sure you do, too. So I grabbed a bunch and I TRIPLE bagged 'em and held 'em up to her. When she was done, we TRIPLE tied it, put it in ANOTHER bag and tied IT and threw it away. Ira brought in a trash can and put it by the bed. She and I didn't have to move which was totally necessary because of the medicine I had to keep in her and not to mention the fact that she and I were so completely exhausted by about 3:00 am. The Purell was right there as well, OUILA!
We just kept triplin' those bags. Ira threw them all in a black garbage bag this morning and they went out with all the trash. We went through, and I am seriously NOT kidding, about 50 of those bags in a seven hour period... poor kid. Doesn't that just break your heart?
Okay, gross, I know... but it worked for me, and it was a Wednesday. What else do you want??? :o)










4 comments:
Fantastic tip! I will DEFINITELY be using this, though, hopefully not anytime soon. I have to admit that hand sanitizer stuff has always creeped my out. It seems like rubbing the poop or puke or whatever INTO your hands!
OK, but now there is a landfill with rotting puke inside a bunch of plastic bags that won't biodegrade for about 50 years. On the flipside, your not putting virus-laced puke down the toilet and into the sewage system that will require chemicals and purification before returning to our home via the Fort Worth Water Dept..
soooo... are you for or against? lol!
Anything's better than cleaning it up from the carpet at 2:00 in the morning!
Post a Comment