This is my place to let it OUt. Come by, have a seat, hang OUt, take a nap, whatevah. These are random thOUghts, activities and opinions of mine.
Friday, October 26, 2007
More State Fair Pics
They wanted to ride it together. So cute He almost rode the whole thing without pushing the horn button because he was just toooooo into looking cool. I love how she is enjoying his nachos along with him.
hey jenn...thanks for the comment...i thought the one about big tex saying howdy---scaring the corndog out of them---that must have been priceless...i live in fort worth so you must be in the area!
I am a wife to Ira. He is my husband of 16 years. Can you believe the day we met, 27 years ago, I knew that he was "the one"?! Well, it's true. We now have three children and two dogs :o)
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I feel the same way about the fair. Have you ever noticed how dirty your shoes are when you get home from that place? Guh-ross!
hey jenn...thanks for the comment...i thought the one about big tex saying howdy---scaring the corndog out of them---that must have been priceless...i live in fort worth so you must be in the area!
Post a Comment