Sunday, October 21, 2007

WooooHOOOOOOO!

Okay, I totally had this post all put together and stuff when I hear the little clicky noise that goes off when I get a new email. I usually only click on it when I am expecting something, but I clicked my mail and it was a comment on my blog.

"Who is up at this hour like me?" I immediately thought. When I read who it was from, I almost screamed. I had a crazy sick feeling in my stomach and then I had to go to the bathroom!

A Preacher's Wife http://thepreachers-wife.blogspot.com/ (DANG! why can't I do that??) came by and left me a little note about a post I'd left! I quickly went back and ready my own post because I can't remember what it was I did a week ago and chuckled.

Well, Preacher's Wife, you are fast, hon! Here I am trying to figure out how to post about your contest and you got me first! Thanks so much for stopping by! *blush* And I LOVE your blog! http://thepreachers-wife.blogspot.com/

I need some intersession in this posting thing, I've decided. I am praying for help and miracles here. Connie, I followed your instructions to a "T" and it did the same as before. I am just doing SOMETHING wrong and I don't know what it is! Oh well, ya'll will have to put up with it until I get some professional help. Maybe that college kid we are hosting can help me. He does go to TCU, so he should be smart. ;O)

Okay, so, I am "merging" my post I was working on before the email to go along with this post.

So, go to http://thepreachers-wife.blogspot.com/ and enter in her contest for the fabulous Beth Moore's "Beth's 'Loving Well' Retreat in a Box"!

The following was pasted directly from her site 'cause I didn't want to get it wrong!

Okay, so here's what you do:
1. Go visit the Loving Well site to find out more about this product.
2. Come back and sign the Mr. Linky. It'd be great if you'd link to your site to this GiveAway, too. :)
3. Don't forget to leave your email address in the comments if you don't have a blog.
4. If you have already used this study kit, I'd love for you to leave your thoughts in the comments about how your group used it

I hope I win! And if I don't win, I hope YOU win! :o)

No comments: