This is my place to let it OUt. Come by, have a seat, hang OUt, take a nap, whatevah. These are random thOUghts, activities and opinions of mine.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Oh Sweet Mercy
OH MY! Is all's I can can say, OH MY!!! Someone is giving away a pink Dyson vaccuum cleaner... a PINK DYSON!!!! I want it real, real, REAL BAD!!! If you notice on my sidebar is a clicky thing... PLEASE GO THERE! CHECK IT OUT!!! I hope I win :O0 oooooooooh I hope I win!
I am a wife to Ira. He is my husband of 16 years. Can you believe the day we met, 27 years ago, I knew that he was "the one"?! Well, it's true. We now have three children and two dogs :o)
2 comments:
oh my goodness I WANT THAT VAC!!
think they've got 2??
go and enter right now!!!
Post a Comment