I finally updated my links and you are back on! For the record, I took you off way back when you had your kids up roasting marshmallows for, oh I don't know, 4 or 5 months! Consider that your probationary period. If you stop blogging again, I will be forced to block your access to my sight. I mean it. Don't make me come over there.
(I'm totally joking in case anyone who is reading this is Sarcastically Disabled.)
I am a wife to Ira. He is my husband of 16 years. Can you believe the day we met, 27 years ago, I knew that he was "the one"?! Well, it's true. We now have three children and two dogs :o)
2 comments:
I finally updated my links and you are back on! For the record, I took you off way back when you had your kids up roasting marshmallows for, oh I don't know, 4 or 5 months! Consider that your probationary period. If you stop blogging again, I will be forced to block your access to my sight. I mean it. Don't make me come over there.
(I'm totally joking in case anyone who is reading this is Sarcastically Disabled.)
thanks :o) it is nice being back at the popular girls' lunch table ;o)
Post a Comment