Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cranberries? Who Needs 'em?

I don't eat the cranberries WITH the turkey. I never knew until about five years ago that they actually WENT with the actual bite of turkey. Ira likes them canned and in a jelly roll. I like cranberries, too. In any way, shape or form for that matter. But honeeeey... I saw on the Food Network this week with all those incredible shows before the Thanksgiving Feast this incredible fresh cranberry recipe made in a crock pot, yum!
He said "No, I like them in a circle, all jellied!" I said "okay" and thought I would make the fresh cranberries later during the week and enjoy it with the kiddos. Well, we forgot the cranberries all in all! Can you believe it? I found the can sitting there, in the kitchen, next to the stove. Just waiting to be opened. Totally forgot 'em.
I asked him if there was anything missing from the menu, he said, "NO! Everything was perfect!"
Leftovers with cranberries, I guess...

No comments: