I have fallen ill. I have been the one that has kept this family together, been there through thick and thin (more thick than thin) and have finally, after many faithful years have fallen ill. I knew it would happen. When you are depended upon day after day, it is only normal to be taken advantage of, at some times mistreated and just plain tired. You get worn down after a period of time, it is inevitable. I don't always take care of myself, and unfortunately cannot depend on others to do so for me. They just expect the best from me and I try to do so, lovingly and desperately. But it has finally taken me down. I have been down for about six days now. I was told a repairman would be here today to fix me.
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Jennifer's computer/internet/phone service company...
Yes, Jennifer's local network service/carrier has been busy laying down new DSL line in their neighborhood. But something was cut and or messed up and they have no phone line and no internet. It is so confusing as to why because their neighbor, Linda, has the same service and her phone and internet are fine. I guess we were just lucky? Maybe it is a well deserved break for the both of us?
But don't you worry about Jennifer. She is still buzzin' around here, getting ready for Thanksgiving and all. She sure is a sensational cook ;o) If any of you out there do not have a place to go for Thanksgiving and would like to come over, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
I should be up and running again by the end of the day, or so the "_ _ & _" people say. We'll see, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment