A lot of people that blog regularly are going or merging over to private blogs. Is this a new trend? Or is it something bigger? I have been paying attention to my cOUnter on the blog and have to admit it is a little scary. I have approximately 40 to 50 and sometimes more views a day and usually zero comments. I know that there are those of you that I DO know that read and don't necessarily comment. I'm not saying if you read you have to comment, not at all. I do not expect comments everyday, sometimes the topic doesn't get you to comment... no biggie. I do the same, I visit my list of blogs daily (or so) and do not necessarily comment. But I am still visiting. But with those of yOU that I do know in mind, that leaves at least 30 to 40 visitors sometimes that I do not necessarily "know". This is becoming a little weird to me.
So, with that said... I DO welcome new visitors and am always looking for new blog friends :o) I have made quite a few great connections OUt there in blogland that I am happy abOUt. But if you are reading and have never commented... please do so, at least once... so I know who you are... is that weird? I feel weird... is that weird? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
i read!
i meant to say: i read, i just don't comment very often. i love reading yours!
hey, i just gave you 2 comments! yipee!
i read a lot of blogs, but i don't comment very often. don't know why--
regular stalker er... I mean reader here.
Post a Comment