1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Ummm, hello? Wrapping paper! Kids don't have as much fun ripping through bags!
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial, just because it's cheaper and it was given to us. But if I had a choice, I'd love one of those great big firs that are so gorgeOUs!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but the last couple of years it has been later.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Used to be on New Year's Day, but hmmmm it is so very sad to say, *ahem* much later than that the year before that. But, I was WAS busy, okay?
5. Do you like eggnog?
I do like eggnog. I don't like it with so much BOUrbon that it burns your throat and makes you cry for your mommy, thOUgh...just a little bit of bOUrbon or none at all thank you...
6. What about Fruitcake?
Fruitcake is an old joke, isn't it? People don't really eat them, do they?
7. Favorite gift received as a child?
Baby Alive
8. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have several... I display them all over the house...
9. Hardest person to buy for?
Me
10. Easiest person to buy for?
Kids
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Girdle
12. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Used to, :o(
13. Favorite Christmas Movie?
ALL OF THEM!!! I absolutely LOVE Christmas movies!
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I buy bargains all year and hide them.
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Umm, yeah, and If you say you haven't, YOU'RE LYING!!!LOL!
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Green Jello Salad, Ham, Squash Casserole
17. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I prefer blue, but we now use multi colored
18. Favorite Christmas song?
"OH Holy Night!"..... I get all worked up thinking about the actual night Jesus first breathed our air. I cannot listen/sing to that song without crying.
19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
Ask me later, tee hee hee
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Of COUrse!
21. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We used to have an angel. Then year before last OUr friends were over and their son COULD NOT believe we didn't have a star because that is what God put in the sky for us to find Jesus, right? Right! So yOU have to have a star, right? Right! So, this little five year old boy found paper and pen in my home and immediately made and cut one OUt and demanded that we put it up. We have used this paper star since! Thank you Ethan...
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve we open ONE, and it's pajamas that they wear and match in for Christmas Morning!
23. What is the one present you want most this year?
A job that let's me work at home or has flexible hours.
24. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
When I see people take advantage of one another and or how things are wasted.
25. What I love most about Christmas?
I love that Ira loves Christmas. I have seen recently some dear friends whose husbands do nothing with Christmas planning, shopping and the like. It is so sad that they do not get to enjoy it with their husbands. The husbands get all the benefit of all of the work that goes into it. So sad...
Ira loves Christmas, more than I ever did. Christmas used to be sad for me because of growing up withOUt my parents. But not anymore. Ira gets so excited that it brings joy to my heart watching his excitement in everything about Christmas.
With that said, I hope ALL of you had a happy/good/GREAT Christmas!!!.
With thanks, to...(because I copied and pasted it)
ThOUght & Written by Daniel & Zoe's Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment