You can make your own hand washing soap that foams without buying replacements. In fact this is so simple and easy I am sure most of you quick-thinkers are like, "duh, she's so slow" but I promise you... When I realized what I was really paying for I almost fainted. Then I was mad. Mad at what the companies charge us for water and a little soap, just to get some foam. :o(
RECIPE:
When you run through a bottle as quick as anything, like we do... DO NOT through it away. Simply pour into your pump bottle 1/4, yes that's all, 1/4 of your pump bottle some of the same antibacterial dish washing liquid you use every day.
Slowly, every so slowly fill it up with water, not all the way to the top. Screw the pump top back on. Tip it over a few times to blend the water and soap together. THAT'S IT! You now have exactly what they have been selling you at almost 4 bucks a bottle!!!
Doesn't it just make you mad a teeny, tiny bit???









2 comments:
is your soap bottle wearing an apron?
why yes! yes, she is!
Post a Comment